Click on this link to find Internet sites suggested for our elementary students.
Hamblen Library is for all Hamblen students, parents and staff. If parents would like to check out books, they may sign up for a library card.
Parents may have five items checked out at a time.
- Students in grades 1– 3 may check out 3 items.
- Students in grades 4 - 6 may check out three items + an award nominated book.
- Students are limited to 1 magazine.
- Students will be given the opportunity to checkout once a week during their assigned class time.
- Students can also checkout independently anytime that their teacher sends them with a pass.
- Checkout privileges are suspended when students have overdue books or magazines.
- Students who lose or damage books are responsible for the replacement cost.
Would you like to volunteer? There are many different types of jobswe need help with, some working with students and some without.
Next Scholastic Book Fair will be October 19th throught October 23rd.. If you would like to volunteer, sign up in the library.
Questions? contact the Library Teacher at 354-2870.