We believe in cultivating life-long learners by being competent, caring professionals. In order to effectively achieve this goal, there must be a partnership between students, families and staff.
We believe that teachers should deliver meaningful and effective strategies for learning which result in increased understanding by students.
We believe that Chase Middle School must strive to create a learning environment that is welcoming, safe and positive; a leaning environment which sets forth high expectations for all students, families and staff.
- Free from bullying and harassment
- Students and staff feel encouraged and empowered through personal accountability
- Dedicated to the premise that each student is capable of high achievement
- Prepares students to be successful in the future
We believe that student behavior expectations need to be developmentally appropriate and consistently taught, modeled, and reinforced building wide. Behaviors can be improved through building positive relationships between students, families and staff.
We believe that learning should be rigorous, relevant, and meaningful, is built upon positive relationships, and is the responsibility of students, families and staff.
Parents can help improve learning by: 1) Consistently checking your child's student planner,
2) Ensuring your child regularly attends school, &