Children attending the preschool must be at least three years of age by August 31 and no older than five.
Children must also be toilet trained.
* Enrollment is determined by availability of space and number
of students in the high school program.
* Typical enrollment is 18 - 20 children per class.
* Selection priority is based upon:
- Returning preschool students
- Siblings of currently enrolled children
- Children of Ferris High School staff members
* Child may be enrolled up to two years
* The enrollment process includes completion of the following forms:
- Preschool Enrollment Form
- The child's Certificate of Immunization Status must be up to date
Tuition: A cost of $15/month is charged to cover the cost of supplies and snacks.
Checks are made payable to Ferris PreSchool.