Kindergarten Registration Begins March 3rd, 2014
Please bring the student's birth certificate and immunization information. Students entering Kindergarten must meet the following requirements:
Entrance Age: Students entering Kindergarten must be five years of age on or before August 31. We have no provisions for accepting four year olds. There are NO exceptions. A birth certificate or other legal document showing date of birth must be presented at the time of registration.
Immunizations: Students entering Kindergarten should have completed the following series of immunizations.
· 4 DTaP if the last dose given on or after the age of four years
· 3 IPV (Polio) if last dose is given on or after age four OR 4 doses, if all are given before age four
· 2 MMR received at or after one year of age and at least 28 days apart
· 3 HEP B (given at the recommended intervals)
· 2 Varicella (Chickenpox) received on or after the 1st birthday and at least 28 days apart OR signed verification of disease from health care provider.
Registration is not considered final and class placement will not be made until immunizations are all completed.
In addition, please bring proof of address in the form of a utility bill, lease, etc…