Are you equity minded and equality focused? Do you have a positive and kind attitude? Do you love children of all ages?
⇒ Become an SPS substitute!
Here's a few reasons why:
- Flexible hours
- Set your own schedule
- Competitive pay -- SPS pays its subs one of the highest rates in the region!
- Training and resources for success offered to all substitutes
How to Apply
To be an Emergency Substitute, you just need a Bachelor's degree.
To be a Certificated Substitute, you need a Washington State Teaching Certificate.
Applicants will need to provide:
- Letters of recommendation
- Proof of certifications (if applicable)
- Transcripts (if applicable)
- Substitute Teacher: Full day $150, half day $75
- Substitute Teacher, Special Ed: Full day $165, half day $82.50
- Paraeducator: Hourly $14.73
- Paraeducator - Select Positions: Hourly $15.73
- Secretarial: Hourly $16.53
- Professional Technical: Hourly $18.64
- Executive Assistant: Hourly $18.64
- Bilingual Specialist: Hourly $19.80
- Registered Nurses: Hourly $31.59