We hold the following beliefs:
- High expectations lead to high achievement.
- We must dedicate time, energy, and resources to insure that all students
are successful and show growth each school year.
- Students learn differently and must possess a variety of strategies to
comprehend and to solve problems, therefore, it is our responsibility
to meet the needs of all students and teach the strategies every student
- Teaching strategies must be in alignment with research and assessment
data that best directs instruction for increased student learning.
- Learning extends beyond the classroom into the community and into homes
and that family involvement contributes to greater student achievement.
- Technology must be integrated into all curricular areas.
- A respectful, personalized, and caring environment is essential to positive
attitudes and personal success of all.
- Individual and cultural differences enrich the individual and the learning
- All adults in the learning community must model lifelong learning.
- Recognition and celebration of successes are important for continued growth.
- We must strive every day to practice the behaviors that will foster the
realization of the mission at Lidgerwood Elementary.