K-8 Registration Instructions
We will have 12 groups, based upon seniority, for registration beginning Monday, May 20 at 9 am. As each group opens, their group will remain open throughout the registration process. Your WSLP teacher will email you your registration group.
Group 1: May 20 at 9:00 am
Group 2: May 20 at 11:00 am
Group 3: May 20 at 1:30 pm
Group 4: May 21 9:00 am
Group 5: May 21 11:00 am
Group 6: May 21 1:30pm
Group 7: May 22 9:00 am
Group 8: May 22 11:00 am
Group 9: May 22 1:30 pm
Group 10: May 23 9:00 am
Group 11: May 23 11:00 am
Group 12: May 23 1:30 pm
New Families will register May 28 at 9:00 am
Full time students (1.0)
- K-3 may register for 2-6 classes, a minimum of 2 must be with a certificated teacher (not shaded on the schedule), one of which is reading, writing, math, science or social studies
- 4-8 may register for 3-6 classes, a minimum of 3 must be with a certificated teacher (not shaded on the schedule), one of which is reading, writing, math, science or social studies.
.8 part time students in grades K-8 may register for 2-5 classes, a minimum of 1 must be with a certificated teacher (not shaded on the schedule) one of which is reading, writing, math, science, or social studies.
.5 part time kindergarten students may register for 1-3 classes, a minimum of 1 must be with a certificated teacher (not shaded on the schedule) one of which is reading, writing, math, science, or social studies.
7th period classes and Friday dance/music classes do not count against your weekly class limits.
- Go to spokaneschools.org/bryant
- Click on “WINGS”
- Log in using your username and password
- Click on “Choose a student” and choose one of your children to register
- Click on Find a Class
- Change the Starts on or after date to 8/29/19
- Click on “search” at the bottom of the page
- When you are open for registration, you will see green plus signs to the left of the class titles. Click on the green plus sign to add a class. If you make a mistake, click on the red X to withdraw from a class.
**If you wish to register your child in a class outside of his/her grade range, you must obtain permission from the instructor via email prior to registration to prevent your child being dropped from the class. You will find a Staff Directory under the Contact info on the website.
**If a class is full, please choose another class to fill the spot. If you wish to be placed on the waiting list for a full class, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. You can not be put on a waiting list until your registration time.