Summer School Scholarship
Spokane Virtual Learning offers limited need-based scholarships for summer school on a first come first served basis. All students who are awarded the need-based scholarships will only pay $20 to take the requested high school graduation-required course. The requirements to apply for the scholarship are below:
- The student must be currently registered with Spokane Public Schools
- Scholarship only applies to one high school graduation-required course taken in the summer session.
- The student must print and submit the following to the SVL office (located at 2900 E 1st Ave Spokane, WA 99201 or by fax 509-354-7582) no later than April 30th:
- A signed SVL Scholarship Application
- A signed SVL Scholarship Summer School Registration Form
- Acceptable proof of need (one of the following):
- Photocopy of Free and/or Reduced Lunch Welcome Letter from Nutrition Services (a replacement of the letter may be obtained from Nutrition Services by calling 509-354-7270 or online at Nutrition Services' Website)
- Court Document verifying State Dependency
- Heart Program participation verification
- $20 Payment for the class
Scholarship packets must be complete to be accepted or considered. Decisions will be made on a first come first serve basis per school.
On May 1, any unclaimed scholarships for your school will be opened to those waitlisted.