To complete our fully digital registration process:
- Determine which course(s) you would like to take. Check out our Course Catalog for a full list of courses with descriptions or download/print this one page guide of Second Semester 2021-2022 course listings.
- Visit the SVL registration site.
- Complete all portions of the online registration form. Once your form is submitted, you will receive an email from SVL with a link to view your registration form - this link is active for 30 days. *Make sure all information on your form is correct. If corrections are needed, you can correct the form or create a new registration form.
- Follow all directions within the registration email. Your email reply serves as your digital signature in agreement to SVL's polilcies and expectations.
- Your school counselor will be notified of your registration by the SVL office.
After the SVL office receives your registration email reply, watch for a confirmation email from SVL. The confirmation email is your notification that SVL is reserving a spot for you in the requested course(s) for the upcoming semester.
If you have any questions, please contact the SVL office at 354-7545 or SVL@spokaneschools.org.
Students requesting more than 3 courses must have prior approval from SVL- please contact the SVL office to discuss this process.
All students will be entered into courses based on the order that SVL receives their completed registration.