College & Career
College may seem far away and there are already opportunities to get involved.
- Participate on the Homeroom Planning Team
- Foster a College and Career Readiness (CCR) culture
- Provide College and Career Readiness support to all stakeholders
- Collect, analyze and monitor student data to initiate high school and beyond plans
- Communicate with students and parents regarding academic progress
- Participate in/coordinate Student Led Conferences
- Monitor student academic progress
- Participate in/coordinate T-2-4 events and carrer fairs
- Communicate with students/families about high school graduation requirements and credits
- Monitor and adjust class schedules to ensure enrollment in most appropriate courses for high school and beyond plan
- Provide interventions for academically at-risk students
*Adopted from ASCA and NOSCA
SchooLinks (8th-12th Grade)
SchooLinks is the district’s college and career readiness software. Every student in 8th-12th grade has access to the platform via the SchooLinks button on their school’s website. If the student is not on a school computer, their login is their student ID number and their password is their six-digit birthdate.
- Career Assessment
- College Search
- Career Search
- Scholarship Search
- Course Planning
- Year-round support and live chat to SchooLinks support, colleges, and career professionals.
College Bound Scholarship
The College Bound Scholarship program is an early commitment of state financial aid to eligible students who sign up in middle school and fulfill the scholarship pledge.