When will I be notified my student has been accepted?
You will be notified mid-April if your student has been accepted. If your student is not initially offered a space, he or she will remain on the waitlist for the entire 2021-22 school year. If a space opens up, you will be contacted.
What if I am having trouble with the enrollment system?
You can always contact Jeannie Brown at 354-7393 to troubleshoot your question, or you can come in and we would be happy to help you in person.
Who does not need to enroll using this system?
- Currently enrolled K-7th grade students. You are automatically enrolled for next year. If you are choosing another option for next year, you will need to contact the school, and/or utilize the online enrollment system. Please notify us in writing if you do not plan to return next year. This will release your space to students on the waitlist.
- Our system will roll your student up to the next grade level at SPM automatically every June.
Who needs to use the online enrollment system?
- Anyone new to our school who would like to enroll, including all siblings of current students in any grade. Although siblings of currently enrolled students have preference, they need to enter the lottery so they can be enrolled as space becomes available in each grade level.
- Anyone who wants to choose one of the option schools, or a non-neighborhood school, as their choice for enrollment next year, and is not already enrolled there.
- Anyone who remains on our waitlist for the 2020-21 school year. Our waitlist does not roll over from year to year, so you will need to reapply if you would like to attend next year.
- There is no paper enrollment process. All new students and siblings of current students need to use the online system.