Advanced Placement (AP)
Exam Registration Overview
The registration window for ordering your AP Exam(s) begins Wednesday October 7th, 2020 and runs through Friday October 30th, 2020. After Friday October 30th, students registering for an exam will incur an additional $40.00 late fee (mandatory from College Board) on top of the $95.00 registration fee ($143.00 for Seminar Capstone).
To begin the registration process, please complete the Rogers High School AP Test Registration Form, then following the steps on the “thank you” message at the end of the form. AP Exams are currently planned to take place in the Spring in a traditional manner, but that may be re-evaluated depending on the circumstances as we move closer to the Spring.
If you have questions about the AP Program or the AP Exam Registration Process, please email your AP teacher or Chris Dunn (Assistant Principal) at ChrisDu@spokaneschools.org.
If you have questions about payment options for AP Exams, please call or visit the Rogers High School Business Office at 509-354-6583. The RHS Business Office is open Monday - Friday from 7:30am - 3:00pm.
Payment options for AP Exams
Each AP Exam costs $95.00. AP Capstone Seminar is $143.00.
- If your student can pay full price for his/her exam(s), please complete the Rogers High School AP Test Registration Form and select OPTION #1 when asked about payment. You may then complete payment either online at https://wa-spokane.intouchreceipting.com/ using the login information as described below, by contacting the RHS Business Office at 509-354-6583, or by visiting the RHS Business Office (open Monday - Friday 7:30am - 3:00pm).
- In-Touch Receipting Username: Student ID #
- In-Touch Receipting Password: Student Last Name (ex. Smith or SMITH)
- If your student qualifies for Free/Reduced lunch or meets the income verification guidelines (found on form), the State of Washington will pay 100% of testing fees. To receive this fee waiver, please select OPTION #2 when completing the Rogers HS AP Test Registration Form. In order to complete the fee waiver process and earn eligibility RHS must collect the the OSPI Income Verification Form and keep it on file as documentation. Please download the form from this website, complete the form, and then submit the form in one of the following ways:
- Mail the completed form to 1622 E. Wellesley Ave. Spokane, WA 99207
- Email the completed form to Chris Dunn (ChrisDu@spokaneschools.org)
- Bring the completed form to the Business Office at Rogers High School
- We have a small budget set aside to help offset costs for families that do not qualify for Free/Reduced lunch but may still need a little help. If you do not qualify for a fee waiver, but would like to request assistance in paying for your exam(s), please select OPTION #3 when completing the Rogers HS AP Test Registration Form. Once you select this option, you will be contacted at the phone number given for a phone/virtual meeting with Chris Dunn (Asst. Principal) to discuss grant availability and payment options.
- The school must submit our AP order by early November, so payments will need to be made prior to the order. If your family has extenuating circumstances preventing you from paying by the deadline, we will work together to find a solution that ensures your child can take the exams.
- Please note that for the '20-'21 school year there are no fees for unused or cancelled exams.
College Board AP Student Account/AP Course Join Codes
All AP students have a College Board account that gives them access to new free online resources from the College Board that their teachers will be using throughout the year. This account also gives students access to their previous PSAT, SAT, and AP test scores. Students are asked to register for their current AP Classes using the join code provided to them by their teacher. If students have questions about their join code, they can email their AP course teacher of Mr. Dunn (ChrisDu@spokaneschools.org).
Students can access their MyAP Account by visiting https://apstudents.collegeboard.org/. If students have trouble accessing their MyAP account, it is recommended that they contact their AP Teacher or Mr. Dunn.
Additional information from College Board can be found by visiting https://apstudents.collegeboard.org/ap-2020-2021.