Citizens' Advisory Committee
The CAC researches, reports and advises the School Board on matters of district-wide interest.
The CAC includes community members who represent each SPS school.
CAC meetings are on Monday evenings from 7- 8:30 p.m. on the following dates:
- Oct. 8, 2018: Bond Plan, Boundary Study Update, Calendar for 2019-2020 school year
- Nov. 5, 2018: Option Schools, Personal Device Policy (rescheduled from 10/8/18 meeting)
- Dec. 10, 2018: Mental Health, Option Schools (SVL, IST, & On Track Academy), and Budget Priorities
- Jan. 14, 2019: PBIS, Express and After School Programs
- Feb. 11, 2019: Technology and CTE, and a website update
- March 11, 2019: Updates on Special Programs (including BI) and Student Voice
- April 8, 2019: Safety and Security Update and Cyber Bullying
- May 13, 2019: Budget update, Summer Programs Access (summer meal programs, STEM, summer programs in community), and planning topics for next year