Superintendent's Work Group: A School-Community Partnership for Equity for All
The Superintendent's Work Group on Restorative Practices oversees the collection and review of student behavior-related data, as well as receives updates regarding the implementation of interventions and trainings designed to support student behavior.
The committee members represent community groups throughout Spokane, in addition to district representatives such as:
- Student Services Director/Coordinators
- K-12 Counseling Director/Coordinators
- Special Education Director
- School Executive Directors
- Associate Superintendents
- Building Administrators
- Classified Employees
The Superintendent's Work Group meets quarterly during the school year and is open to the public to attend.