Free & Reduced-Price Meal Application
Although meals are free to all students this school year, filling out the free & reduced-price meal application helps ensure school funding is maintained for essential programs. Students who qualify can get added benefits like Pandemic EBT, waived sports & testing fees, and many others.
After you apply:
- You will receive a confirmation number by email.
- Wait a few days, and then you can check your application status using the confirmation number.
All applications from the previous year expire on Oct. 15 or when a new 2021-22 application has been received and processed. To continue or renew your status, Nutrition Services must receive a current year application. Photocopied or incomplete forms cannot be accepted and may result in a delay of free or reduced-price meal benefits. Completed applications are processed within 10 days of receipt in the Nutrition Services office. You will be notified via mail of your benefits.
All information on your application is confidential and will only be used for the meal program, unless you request to release the information. Student computer accounts look identical to those of cash paying students, so no one can tell what a student's status is. We respect your privacy.
You may apply for meal benefits at any time during the school year.
New Students/New Applicants
- All meals are free for all students during the 2021-22 school year.
- Filling out the free and reduced-price meal application helps ensure school funding is maintained for essential programs. Students who qualify can get added benefits like Pandemic EBT, waived sports fees, waived testing fees, and many others.
- While we have 10 working days to process a meal application, our goal is to process your application as soon as possible.
Make sure your application can be processed quickly:
- One form per household.
- Additional students and/or household members may be attached on a separate piece of paper.
- Providing food stamp or TANF numbers simplifies the process.
- The form must be signed by the parent/guardian before processing is complete.
- Please make sure to see the Application Instructions and the Frequently Asked Questions before you fill out your application.