Community Resources & How to Help
If you are not already a Spokane Public Schools volunteer (and not a current SPS staff member), please:
- download the application materials, then
- scan your completed form along with a copy of your current driver's license, and
- email them to Trish Gray at email@example.com.
Once you fill out the survey, we will contact you as opportunities arise and will be send periodic email updates. Questions? Please call the Office of Family and Community Engagement at 509-354-7882.
Find other volunteer opportunities in our community at volunteerspokane.org.
How to make a financial donation to Spokane Public Schools’ Emergency Relief fund:
If you'd like to donate to a specific school, please make a notation on your donation. You can also contact the school's building administrator to assist you with this process.
You can also make a donation to one of our community service providers:
If you need help
Our community has many resources available to help in a variety of ways:
- Spokane County resource guide
- Fig Tree resource directory and map of essential services
- Spokane Cares
- Food assistance information from Second Harvest
- Childcare referral center
- Stores with special shopping hours for those sensitive to COVID-19
⇒ Free rides! Beginning March 26, STA will not collect fares for its services until further notice. Read more about STA’s temporary emergency practices here.