Join the team
1. Register to participate at FinalForms
Registration for Spokane Public Schools athletics and activities is now being done through FinalForms, an online data management service that replaces FamilyID. FinalForms saves data from season-to-season and year-to-year, meaning families will never need to enter the same information twice. FinalForms also pre-populates data wherever possible, saving time for families registering multiple students.
To get started, click on the Parent Playbook tile below. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Use Support” if you need assistance.
You may review your data at any time to verify it is current. You will be required to sign your forms once per year and after any update.
IMPORTANT: You will receive an account confirmation email from FinalForms. Please click the link and follow the steps to login and access your student(s) information. If you do not receive the email and want to register your student, please contact your school’s Athletic Director.
2. Updated Sports Physical
- A current physical must be on file at FinalForms. Physical forms are good for 2 years.
- Click HERE for a printable physical form.
3. Purchase your GSL card
- GSL cards can be purchased online HERE.
- GSL cards can also be purchased in the LC Business Office.