Spokane Virtual Academy
Offers of enrollment in the 2021-22 Spokane Virtual Academy full-time program are conditional upon space availability and:
1. Requesting SVA via the Choice Application Portal
2. Registration with Spokane Public Schools
3. Submission of an SVA Registration Form/Written Student Learning Plan (WSLP) submission, including agreement to the SVA ALE Student Expectations:
- SVA Registration Form/WSLP: Please complete our two-step registration process with this link: SVA Registration. Once you have completed the online registration form, follow the directions in the registration email you receive – our registration process is completely digital.
- If you are unsure which SVA courses your student should register for please see our Secondary Course Catalog or work with your student’s counselor to determine the best course options based on what we have available.
- Full-time Secondary SV Academy students need to register for 6 courses (3 credits) per semester and meet the requirements listed in the planners below (minimum state and district credit requirements).
Once you have submitted your registration form and space becomes available for next school year, you will be notified about your student’s enrollment. Thank you again for your interest in Spokane Virtual Academy. Please contact our office at 509-354-7580 or email@example.com with any questions.