Back to School 2020
Information for Second Grade Families
Transition schedule, activities for learning-at-home days, returning to school video, safety protocols, meals, transportation and more! Find it all here.
Technology Support & Learning at Home Resources
⇒ ContentKeeper trouble? Find how to fix it here.
- District Laptop: Power On and Connecting to Wi-Fi
- District Laptop: Logging In
- Log in to Clever
- Microsoft Teams on District Laptop
- Microsoft Teams on Personal Device
- More on Microsoft Teams: Family Guide to Teams, Teams meetings, Teams Assignments
- Tech Tools: Adobe apps and PDF, email, and more!
All children 18 and younger can get weekly 5-day meal kits for free. These will include five breakfasts and five lunches, with a single weekly pick-up time. Express and Day Camp students can eat for free at school and should not access the 5-day meal kits.
SPS is working to support families in a variety of ways, including several options for childcare assistance.
- SPS Day Camp: open Monday - Friday, 7:45 a.m. - 3:45 p.m., for district-enrolled students and children of SPS staff
- Express Program: open Monday - Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., for SPS students, grades K-6, who are registered in school
- Community childcare resources
- Learning Centers (coming soon!): to be located throughout the district and community, open for 2-3 hour periods for scheduled drop-ins
Safety Trainings & Protocols
- Face Coverings
- Health Check for Families
- Hygiene Practices
- Physical Distancing
- Health Guidelines for Secondary Students
- Health Check for Staff