2022-23 Program Uniform Information: Cosmetology
You are receiving this information because you have received placement in our Cosmetology program for the 2022-23 school year. If your plans have changed and you will not be attending NEWTech in 2022-23, please click here to let us know.
Program Uniform Information
You will order your program uniform directly with the vendor, Spokane Uniform House.
Your 2022-23 program uniform consists of black scrubs. Be sure to tell the sales person that you are buying scrubs for the NEWTech Cosmetology program.
Spokane Uniform House Information
502 E 3rd Ave, Spokane, WA 99202
Students who were placed in this program as a first choice must have their uniform on the first day of class, Sept. 1, 2022. Any families that need assistance with uniform fees can email our Business Manager, Lisa Gonzalez @ LisaG@spokaneschools.org
Students who were placed in this program as a 2nd or 3rd choice: if you do not receive information that a spot has opened up in your preferred program by September 5th, please place your order for this program’s uniform.
Required Materials Supplies
- Calculator( NO Cell Phones are to be used on the school premises during school hours)
- Lock for your student locker ( Key or combination)
- Pen (Black or Blue only and Pencils
- 3’’ three ring binder and binder dividers
- Loose leaf paper and a spiral notebook
- 1 Manikin Head (info will be given out during first week of class)
Before the end of this month, please send your NEWTech instructor an introductory email. In the email, please let your instructor know:
- Why you enrolled in the class
- What you hope to learn
- Your hobbies and interests
- How you best learn
Your NEWTech instructor’s contact information is:
Jean Rodriguez De Hoyos JeanR@spokaneschools.org