Meetings & Materials
2022-23 School Year
2021-22 School Year
Nov. 18: Overview of current offerings
Dec. 2: Discuss current needs & ideas for expansion
Dec. 16: Discuss current needs & ideas for expansion
Jan. 6: Discuss current needs & ideas for expansion
Jan. 20: Discuss current needs & ideas for expansion
- APPLE K-8 presentation
- Pratt presentation
- NEWTech presentation
- Spanish Immersion presentation
- Spokane Virtual Academy presentation
Feb. 3: Student panel
- English Language Development presentation
- NC Institute of Science & Technology presentation
- Special Education presentation
- District academic experiences will provide a diverse range of options that offer equitable access to all students.
- Student voice that is representative of diverse groups should serve as a key factor in program offering and development.
- Innovative ideas and concepts that align with student interest and 21st century learning should be fostered and encouraged.
- Academic experiences and school facilities should create a nurturing and safe environment.
- Resources and planning should ensure transportation, staffing, and professional development that fosters access and opportunity.