FAQs: Payroll

How do I update my direct deposit information?

Direct Deposit changes should be made via this Payroll Authorization form. 

If you have any questions, please contact the Payroll team at SPSPayroll@SpokaneSchools.org or 354-7333.


When will I receive my paycheck?

Payroll is run monthly with your pay deposited to your Direct Deposit account and/or Focus Pay Card on the last business day of the month.

How do I change my IRS Tax Withholding?

IRS Tax Withholding changes are now processed using the Employee Online System. Log into Employee Online and follow the W-4 Changes link on the left side of the page.

How do I get a copy of my paycheck or W-2 form?

Payroll earnings (pay stub) information, as well as W-2 forms, are provided through Employee Online.

Please contact the Payroll Team at SPSPayroll@SpokaneSchools.org or 354-7333 if you need assistance accessing the reporting system.

How do I set up a deduction for my Health Club membership?

The following health clubs participate in our Payroll Deduction program.

  • North Park Racquet & Athletic Club
  • YMCA

To initiate new memberships or make changes to existing ones, contact the health club and they will notify the District.