Voluntary drive-through COVID-19 testing is free for all SPS staff, students and families. We encourage all who would like a test to register for one. COVID-19 testing is critical in breaking the chain of transmission before it spreads to others. This helps us do all we can to protect our entire community.
Register for a COVID Test
- Student registration (click the blue "Get tested" button)
- Staff registration (click the blue "Get tested" button)
- Family member registration (click the blue "Get tested" button)
Registration is also available through the daily student or staff health check.
Testing is provided by Curative, which uses painless oral swabs. People will collect their own sample under the observation of a trained test administrator.
⇒ Results will be available in 36-48 hours.
When & Where
Drive-through testing is currently available as follows:
(Days & times change weekly)
- Chase Middle School, 4747 E. 37th Ave.
Tuesday & Thursday from 9:30 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Grant Elementary School, 1300 E. 9th Ave.
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday from 2:30-4:30 p.m.
- Linwood Elementary School, 906 W. Weile Ave.
Monday & Wednesday from 1-3 p.m., Friday from 1-2:45 p.m.
- Shadle Park High School, 4327 N. Ash St.
Monday & Tuesday from 3-5:30 p.m. TESTING CANCELED: Friday, Feb. 26
Contact Rebecca Doughty, Health Services director, at RebeccaDo@spokaneschools.org.