Part Time SVL Student Enrollment Directions
Many Spokane Virtual courses are year-long enrollments and are noted as such in the Spokane Virtual Course Catalog and the registration system. Students who request a year-long course by selecting the A section for first semester, FALL 2023 will also be enrolled in the corresponding B section of the same course for second semester, SPRING 2024.
To complete our fully digital registration process:
- Determine which course(s) you would like to take. Check out our Course Catalogfor a full list of courses with descriptions.
- Visit the SVL registration site.
- Complete all portions of the online registration form.
- Once your form is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email from Spokane Virtual with a link to view your registration form - this link is active for 30 days. *Make sure all information on your form is correct. If corrections are needed, you can correct the form or create a new registration form.
- Your school counselor will be notified of your registration by the SVL office.
If you have any questions, please contact the SVL office at 509-354-7545 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All students will be entered into courses based on the order that SVL receives their completed registration paperwork and course availability.