Spokane Public Schools Students
- Part-time Students: Registration for Fall Semester 2022-23 will remain open for part-time High School students (1-3 courses) until Friday, September 17. For K-8 part-time students, please contact your school counselor who will work with our SVL Student Support staff.
- Full-time Students: For the 2022-23 school year full time students MUST complete the online student application process as Spokane Virtual will be an Option School next year. Click Here to access the Spokane Public Schools Choice Application Portal and register all of your school-aged students..
Many Spokane Virtual courses are year-long enrollments and are noted as such in the Spokane Virtual Course Catalog and the registration system. Students who request a year-long course by selecting the A section for first semester, FALL 2022 will also be enrolled in the corresponding B section of the same course for second semester, SPRING 2023.
To complete our fully digital registration process:
- Determine which course(s) you would like to take. Check out our Course Catalog for a full list of courses with descriptions.
- Visit the SVL registration site.
- Complete all portions of the online registration form. Once your form is submitted, you will receive an email from Spokane Virtual with a link to view your registration form - this link is active for 30 days. *Make sure all information on your form is correct. If corrections are needed, you can correct the form or create a new registration form.
- Follow all directions within the registration email, as your registration is not complete until our office recieves your reply. Your email reply serves as your digital signature in agreement to Spokane Virtual's polilcies and expectations.
- Your school counselor will be notified of your registration by the SVL office.
After the Spokane Virtual office receives your approval email, watch for a confirmation email from SVL. The confirmation email is your notification that Spokane Virtual is reserving a spot for you in the requested course(s) for the upcoming semester.
If you have any questions, please contact the SVL office at 509-354-7545 or email@example.com
Students requesting more than 3 courses must complete the SPS Choice Application Portal process.
All students will be entered into courses based on the order that SVL receives their completed registration paperwork.
Thank you for your interest in taking an online course with Spokane Virtual Learning (SVL). We offer two options for students enrolled in school districts outside of Spokane Public Schools.
School District Pay Option: Enroll in SVL classes through your current school district. Many school districts across Washington State are partnering with SVL and you can enroll directly through the school district at no cost. *Please contact you school administrator or counselor to see if this is an option.
Private Pay Option: Enroll with SVL and pay out of pocket for courses. This option allows students to take additional classes outside of their school. *Please complete the pre-registration form to inquire about pricing.
Please follow the steps below to start the process, so we can help you navigate which option works best for you.
Step 1: Complete the SVL Preregistration Form.
The information in this form will provide what is needed for setting up an initial account with Spokane Virtual Learning for the student. Once this form is submitted, you will receive a follow-up email from an SVL Support Specialist with an ID number and password that will enable you to login to the registration/payment area. (Payments can be made by credit card through that system.)
You will receive a follow-up email after August 1 with a link to the course selection and online payment area.
Step 2: Complete/sign the Out of District Credit Transfer Agreement.
This form is required for all high school credited classes. Since your student is not enrolled with Spokane Public Schools, we want to ensure that you and your district are aware of and agree to information regarding credit(s) earned with SVL. This signed form ensures that all classes completed and credits earned through SVL will be accepted at the students’ school and added to their transcript.