SVL Registration: Second Semester 2022-2023
Registration for Second Semester 2023-2024 will remain open until Sunday, February 4.
To complete our fully digital registration process:
- Determine which course(s) you would like to take. Check out our Course Catalog for a full list of courses with descriptions.
- Visit the SVL registration site.
- Complete all portions of the online registration form. Once your form is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email from SVL with a link to view your registration form - this link is active for 30 days. You do NOT need to print, sign, or respond to the link; it is simply confirmation that a spot is being held for you*.
Your school counselor will be notified of your registration by the SVL office.
If you have any questions, please contact the SVL office at 354-7545 or SVL@spokaneschools.org.
Students requesting more than 2 courses must have prior approval from SVL- please contact the SVL office to discuss this process.
*All students will be entered into courses based on the order that SVL receives their completed registration.
Fitness Options for Student Athletes
Student athlete fitness courses are for high school students only. Through SVL, student athletes can meet the activity requirement of their fitness courses through participation in school or community-directed sports. Student athletes simply enroll in their fitness courses through SVL and complete the academic portion of their fitness course online during the semester. Student athletes should match up their season to the corresponding semester.
Students participating in community-directed sports must meet all three of the following criteria:
- Be supervised by a coach at least three times per week
- Participate in competition outside of training
- Accrue at least 60 hours of activity within the semester
SV Policies & Expectations
Please review the following documents prior to registering. Students intending to take a SVL/SVA course must agree to these terms, conditions, and policies as online learners.