Spokane Public Schools offers both synchronous and asynchronous virtual education pathways to meet the needs of students and families.
Full Time: SVA – Spokane Virtual Academy (Synchronous: K-8): Students participate daily in live, whole-class video sessions with their SVA teacher and classmates from 8:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m., with a lunch break from 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. Daily activities include whol gorpu morning meetings with social-emotional lessons, a core academic block (ELA, math, social studies, science), fitness and health, independent or small group work and electives for 7th and 8th graders.
Click here for more information on SVA.
Full Time or Part Time: SVL - Spokane Virtual Learning (Asynchronous: K-12): Students manage their online learning without the requirement of live, daily attendance. Teachers create lessons, assess student work, and communicate with families and students through office hours and individual appointments.
Click here for more information on SVL.
- More than 2,800 students participated in Spokane Virtual during the 2021-22 school year.
- More than 125 teachers supported the K-12 work across Spokane Virtual in the 2021-22 school year.
- SVA Grades K-8: 509-354-4760
- SVA Attendance Line: 509-354-4770
- SVL All Grades: 509-354-7545
- SVL Attendance Line: 509-354-7571