ContentKeeper Login Fix
There is a known error with the ContentKeeper program for students. If students get a popup asking for login, they should:
- Restart their device
- (Click other user if Clever login screen is installed)
- Sign in with district credentials
- Log in to Content Keeper with student 6-digit ID and 8-digit password
- This may take multiple attempts to log in to Content Keeper
If this fix is unable to solve the issue you will need to take the laptop to a school parking lot to get on the district wireless. These locations provide the best parking lot wifi coverage:
- Arlington Elementary, 6363 N. Smith St.
- Bemiss Elementary, 2323 E. Bridgeport Ave.
- Franklin Elementary - NE Parking Lot, 2627 E. 17th Ave.
- Holmes Elementary, 2600 W. Sharp Ave.
- NEWTech Skill Center (SW parking lot), 4141 N. Regal St.
- North Central High School, 1600 N. Howard
- Rogers High School, 1622 E. Wellesley Ave.
- Shadle Park High School, 4327 N. Ash St.
- Sheridan Elementary, 3737 E. 5th Ave.
Once you are on the network, sign into the computer with your student account, then perform the following steps:
1. Open the company portal by typing company portal in the Windows search box
2. In company portal, click settings then click the sync button
3. A sync should take anywhere from 1-5 minutes. After the sync is complete, remain for another 5 minutes or so. This will update the settings your computer is getting from Spokane Schools and Microsoft.
If you are not able to complete these steps or the issue continues, please contact technology support at (509) 354-7636.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or stress this may be causing!