In-Person Learning Plan: Fourth Grade
We're excited to see you at school!
⇒ Watch this video to see what students can look forward to when they're back in school.
- School starts at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 2:25 p.m.
- Students will attend on an alternating schedule (Group A / Group B) for the initial days of phasing to support a slow transition, and to provide plenty of time for everyone to learn and get used to safety protocols.
- Health Check: At least 30 minutes before the start of school each day, families should complete a student health check. Learn more in this video, or read these instructions.
- Face Coverings: Students and staff will wear face coverings all day, but there will be plenty of mask breaks! Watch the video.
- Hand Washing: Students and staff will be encouraged to wash hands frequently. Watch the video.
- Social Distancing: Classrooms will be set up to support social distancing. Watch the video.
- Cleaning: Classrooms and high touch areas will be cleaned frequently. Watch the video.
- Feeling sick? Stay home! Students showing any symptoms will be sent home. Learn more about how we're responding to COVID cases here.
- Safe and nutritious meals – both breakfast and lunch -- will be provided for students at no cost each day, or students can bring food from home.
- Find daily menus online here. If you have a special dietary need, please be sure you have a health care plan on file.
- Meals are served in the classroom to support safe social distancing.
Breakfast is from 8:30-9 a.m.
Lunch is served between 11:50 a.m. and 12:50 p.m.
- Families that have been getting a 5-day meal kit can continue to do so until Feb. 10. Once all the fourth graders attend school full time starting Feb. 16, their meals will be provided at school each day.
Students who live more than a mile from school may qualify for transportation services. Check routes and verify eligibility here. If you have questions, please call our Transportation department at 354-7388 or 354-7362.