Spokane Virtual Learning (SVL) is a Washington state multi-district online educational program of Spokane Public Schools and was noted as "The Gold Standard" in our latest accreditation review. We are the largest public online provider in Washington state and have the highest pass and completion rates of all state approved online programs.
SVL believes in the success of all Washington students and works to share our model with districts that want to provide their students with more opportunities to excel and find the right educational fit.
Our district-to-district partnerships make it easy for districts to provide their own online learning program with no upfront costs or loss of FTE. SVL provides WA-state endorsed teachers and/or rigorous curriculum as well as support to your district in helping your online learners find success.
An extensive list of courses, aligned to Spokane Public Schools' curriculum, is offered to students in grades K-12! See our course offerings here.
- School districts can create their own virtual learning learning program that fits their needs.
- We help districts create a personalized student interface that is seamless and looks like their own.
- Our curriculum is created in-house, aligned to state standards and routinely reviewed and updated.
- SVL teachers have valid Washington state endorsements in their subject area OR districts can use their own teachers with our curriculum-only option.
- Our courses are backed by a strong student support structure.
- There are no upfront fees! Cost is based on per student/per course.
SVL offers three types of partnerships, outlined in the flier below. If you are interested in finding out more about a potential district-to-district partnership with SVL, we'd love to talk with you.
Do you live in another district?
Are you a family residing outside of Spokane Public Schools boundaries interested in a course with SVL? We have many partnerships with districts across WA state. Please contact your local school district first to see if they already partner with us. If not, we offer private pay options. Please contact our Support Specialist at: 509-354-7546.