How do I set up a new account?
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that keeps track of your information in a FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
- Click the register link and choose Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
Does FamilyID process activity fees?
No, online payments should be made using our district payment portal. Access online payments here.
What happened to Summer STEM Camps?
Summer STEM Camps are now using a different system for online registration and payment. For more information, call 509.354.7312.