Vaccine clinic is Aug. 25
The Spokane Regional Health District, in partnership with the WSU College of Nursing and Spokane Public Schools, will host a vaccine clinic at Shaw Middle School on Thursday, Aug. 25 from 3:30 - 6 p.m.
- Childhood vaccines are available for children two and older.
- COVID-19 vaccines are available for children six months and older.
Walk-ins are welcome. Appointments are not required.
Childhood vaccines available:
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Haemophilus Influenzae (Hib)
COVID-19 vaccines available:
- Pfizer-BioNTech – requires two (2) doses; for ages 6 months and older
- Moderna – requires two (2) doses; for ages 6 months and older
- Novavax – Only for 18 and older who have NEVER had a COVID-19 vaccine
Find more information here.