If you need food over the weekend, then you should sign up for Bite2Go! Bite2Go is 100% free and completely anonymous.
Once you sign up you will receive a bag of food in a teacher and/or staff members classroom once a week. And you get to choose the teacher/staff member; so, it can be someone you have this year, or a teacher that you have a connection with from a previous year. Make sure to let the teacher/staff member know you selected them, so they expect the delivery.
You will pick up your Bite2Go bag from their classroom after 3rd period on Thursdays or anytime on Fridays.
If you have any questions, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Order Bite2Go:
- Click the link here. This will take you to the Bite2Go order form.
- Fill out the order form.
- Input your student ID and what teacher you would like your bag to be delivered to at LC.
- Make sure to tell the teacher you chose them, so they know to expect the delivery.
- Pick items from the Bite2Go menu, you will get these items every week, but you can change them at any time to add variety to your bag.
- Once the order form is filled out and submitted you will be able to pick up your Bite2Go bag on Thursdays after 3rd period or Fridays at any time (starting October 7).
- If you have any questions email email@example.com