Lewis and Clark High School aspires to bring meal security to eliminate the nutritional gap of secondary students on the weekend. We intend to fulfill this goal with the Bite2Go program, which is a program ran by LC DECA members meant to help get food to students for the weekend. Directions:
- step 1: Student uses link to fill out menu
- step 2: Student will need to know their ID number and a classroom number for the teacher who will deliver the food to you
- step 3: Select an adult, within the building to receive food from
- step 4: Bag of food will be delivered to the adult on Thursday during 5th period.
- step 5: Student will continue to receive food each week. The same menu will be used unless it is changed by the student (filled out another menu with different selections).
Students can sign up here: https://bite2goxl.wufoo.com/forms/qvywmh70twwbt9/