SAT Test March 4
School Day SAT for Juniors
8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Wednesday, March 4, is the School Day SAT for all 11th graders.
What to expect if you are in 11th grade for the School day SAT:
- Your advisory teacher will tell you your room number on Monday
- Your seat is assigned, not chosen by you.
- A calculator will be provided for your use.
- During scheduled breaks, snack are allowed – so pack yourself some healthy snacks.
- The test contains FIVE sections: Reading, Writing & Language, two math sections, and an essay.
- Testing lasts from 7:30 check in to 1:00 dismissal.
- You will have a lunch from 1:00 – 1:30 in the commons.
What to expect if you are not in 11th grade for the School day SAT:
- The lockers above the skylight area will not be accessible from 7:30 – 1:00, so please plan ahead
- The classes above the skylight will be relocated during the SAT. Please ask your teachers where you will be meeting.