Dates and info about graduation!
- Do you have a cap and gown ordered? GO TALK TO CAITLIN IN p105! When in doubt, go ask Caitlin about all things graduation...
- May 10: Prom at the Roxy!
- May 16: FINAL Senior Meeting at 9 am or 12 in the multi-purpose room. Please be there to know all plans for graduation.
- May 20 - 21: Senior Capstone Exhibitions
- June 6: LAST DAY to EARN CREDITS. Make sure you have a sound plan to finish!
- June 7: Senior Breakfast, 9 am, Spokane Convention Center/FICA. Buses leave OTA at 8:30. Yearbooks will be handed out and SO many prizes! (This is our equivalent to the senior overnighter.)
- June 7: MANDATORY Graduation Ceremony Rehearsal--You MUST be present to walk at graduation! We will walk there after breakfast or you must be there at 11:30 SHARP if you don't attend the breakfast.
- June 8: GRADUATION @ 7:30 pm, First Interstate Center for the Arts
- June 12: End of Year BBQ @ OTA and diploma distribution -- 10:40 am.