In-Person Learning Plan: Grades 5 & 6
We're excited to see you at school!
⇒ Watch this video to see what students can look forward to when they're back in class.
- Health Check: At least 30 minutes before the start of school each day, families should complete a student health check. Learn more in this video, or read these instructions.
- Face Coverings: Students and staff will wear face coverings all day, but there will be plenty of mask breaks! Watch the video.
- Hand Washing: Students and staff will be encouraged to wash hands frequently. Watch the video.
- Social Distancing: Classrooms will be set up to support social distancing. Watch the video.
- Cleaning: Classrooms and high touch areas will be cleaned frequently. Watch the video.
- Feeling sick? Stay home! Students showing any symptoms will be sent home. Learn more about how we're responding to COVID cases here.
- Safe and nutritious meals – both breakfast and lunch -- will be provided for students at no cost each day, or students can bring food from home.
- Find daily menus online here. If you have a special dietary need, please be sure you have a health care plan on file.
- Meals are served in the classroom to support safe social distancing.
Breakfast is from 8:30-9 a.m.
Lunch is served between 11:50 a.m. and 12:50 p.m.
- All 5th and 6th graders will get a free grab & go meal bag for the days they are in distance learning. The grab & go bags will be handed out at the end of each day in the classroom.
Students who live more than a mile from school may qualify for transportation services. Check routes and verify eligibility here. If you have questions, please call our Transportation department at 354-7388 or 354-7362.