Request & Report

  • How can we help?

I need to report a concern

Spokane Public Schools has various ways to report concerns citizens may have. Find more information here.

I'm looking for student transcripts

Transcripts are valuable for scholarships, college applications and other things like car insurance discounts. Transcripts are requested either through your school or a request form, depending on when you graduated. Find more information here.

I'm looking for student records

Student records include private information such as enrollment history, attendance summary, grades, special education services and more. They can be requested by completing this form.

I'm looking for public records

Public records are related to the conduct of government, including public school districts. These do not include student records or transcripts. Find more information and the request form here.

a computer

Annual Notice