Key Performance Indicators
The School Board has established Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for elementary, middle, and high schools. These KPIs are shared annually with the community as a means to gauge our commitment to ensuring that every student has a dream, access, and opportunity for a happy and successful future.
KPI’s have been developed in the following areas:
- Academic Growth in Literacy and Math (Elementary and Middle School)
- Climate and Life Skills (All Levels)
- Extracurricular Engagement (All Levels)
- Kindergarten Readiness (Elementary)
- 8th and 9th Grade Pass Rates (Middle and High School)
- Graduation Rate (High School)
- Post-Secondary Experiences (High School)
For more information, please read the full 2022-2023 District Key Performance Indicator Report.