Back to School 2020-21
Our intent is to return to in-person instruction as soon as possible when it is determined safe to do so, following the guidance and direction of public health officials. Dates for returning to in-person learning will be adjusted pending phasing considerations in our updated reopening plan.
Information for Third & Fourth Grade Families
Transition schedule, activities for learning-at-home days, returning to school video, safety protocols, meals, transportation and more!
Technology Support & Learning at Home Resources
⇒ ContentKeeper trouble? Find how to fix it here.
- District Laptop: Power On and Connecting to Wi-Fi
- District Laptop: Logging In
- Log in to Clever
- Microsoft Teams on District Laptop
- Microsoft Teams on Personal Device
- More on Microsoft Teams: Family Guide to Teams, Teams meetings, Teams Assignments
- Tech Tools: Adobe apps and PDF, email, and more!
All children 18 and younger who are not attending school in person can get weekly 5-day meal kits for free. These will include five breakfasts and five lunches, with a single weekly pick-up time. Express and Day Camp students can eat for free at school and should not access the 5-day meal kits.
SPS is working to support families in a variety of ways, including several options for childcare assistance.
Safety Trainings & Protocols
- Face Coverings
- Health Check for Families
- Hygiene Practices
- Physical Distancing
- Health Guidelines for Secondary Students
- Health Check for Staff