Special Services or Accommodations

  • If your child has special needs or is in need of special services and/or accommodations:

    • 504 plan
    • IEP
    • English Language Development
    • Health Care Plan
    • Homeless/HEART

    please be sure to check the box next to "Will this student need special education or 504 services?" during the application process.

    Before your student is offered a seat at the school you are requesting, a meeting must take place to make sure the new school has the appropriate classrooms/services to meet your student's needs. If you receive a conditional offer of enrollment, a team will meet with you to determine the correct placement for your student. Behavior Intervention (BI) and Designed Instruction (DI) classrooms are not available at every SPS school.