Are you equity minded and equality focused? Do you have a positive and kind attitude? Do you love children of all ages?
⇒ Become an SPS substitute!
Here's a few reasons why:
- Flexible hours
- Set your own schedule
- Competitive pay -- SPS pays its subs the highest rate in the region!
- Training and resources for success offered to all substitutes
How to Apply
To be an Emergency Substitute, you just need a Bachelor's degree. (NOTE: We are not hiring emergency substitutes at this time, but please check back!)
To be a Certificated Substitute, you need a Washington State Teaching Certificate.
Applicants will need to provide:
- Letters of recommendation
- Proof of certifications (if applicable)
- Transcripts (if applicable)
- Substitute Teacher: Full day $175, half day $87.50
- Substitute Teacher, Special Ed: Full day $185, half day $92.30
- Paraeducator: Hourly $15.75
- Paraeducator - Select Positions: Hourly $18.01
- Secretarial: Hourly $17.67
- Nutrition Services: Hourly $15.74
- Professional Technical: Hourly $21.90
- Executive Assistant: Hourly $21.90
- Bilingual Specialist: Hourly $21.15
- Registered Nurses: Hourly $33.71