Afternoon Bus Loops
These bus route loops will serve students who are part of the ELD, Resource and Intervention programs, in addition to those taking part in small group instruction.Expectations:
- Students and drivers must wear face coverings at all times while on the bus. Drivers will have disposable masks for students who need one.
- Windows will remain open for increased air flow as necessary.
- Please remember to social distance at bus stops!
- One student per seat ideally. Families may sit together. Please keep 6 feet of distance around the driver.
- Buses will be disinfected after the morning and afternoon routes are completed.
- Please complete the Student Health Check before riding the bus to school.
- ELD students should enter school through the school office. Special ED students will be met at buses by their teacher or a paraeducator.