SPS provides bus transportation for all public school Tessera students. On the day the student goes to Tessera, he/she:
- Checks in with his/her teacher at the home school.
- Brings daily lunch money, a cold lunch, or has sent lunch money to Libby Center for the student's Libby lunch account.
- Waits for the bus at an appropriate place as determined by the building principal.
- Is picked up between 8:45 and 9 a.m.
- Arrives at Libby Center by approximately 9:15 a.m.
- Leaves Libby Center at 2 p.m.
- Arrives at the home school by approximately 2:30 p.m.
- Checks in with the homeroom teacher.