Preorder your 2024 yearbook in the NC business office for only $41. Prices will go up to $50 on January 1.
Senior Salutes are due by January 15. (No late submissions can be accepted.)
Two different options are available:
1/8 page - $25 (Limit of 2 pictures, up to 75 words)
1/4 page - $50 (Limit of 3 pictures, up to 150 words)
Photos and text should be emailed to NCYearbook@spokaneschools.org
Include the following information in your submission:
Relationship to Student:
Ad Size: 1/4 or 1/8
Text to include:
For any queries or clarifications, please contact Tim Ellingson, Yearbook Advisor.
Thank you for celebrating your graduating student in our yearbook!
Terms and Conditions
- Multiple Salutes Placement: We can’t guarantee multiple senior salutes for the same student will appear on the same page.
- Content Editing: Please ensure that the content (pictures and text) is appropriate and adheres to school guidelines. The yearbook editor reserves the right to edit content for space or appropriateness. Time permitting, we will coordinate any changes with you first.
- Payment Requirement: Payment must be received before the submission deadline to ensure inclusion in the yearbook. Payments can be made using the online payment system or in person at the Business Office.
- Proceeds and Donations: Proceeds from Senior Salutes are considered donations and will be used to provide yearbooks to seniors who can’t afford one.
- Salute Creation and Revisions: Senior salutes are created by students. While we will strive to provide you time to review the final product, please note that due to production timelines, immediate revisions might not be possible after submission. Your understanding and cooperation are appreciated in ensuring a timely and seamless inclusion of your tribute in the yearbook.