SUMMER WORKOUTS 2.O
September 28th-November 30th.
Schedule: M, W, F 3:30pm-5:30pm
1. Sign up on Familiy ID (link access) under 20-21 Football Team. Players must have a current physical in order to participate.
2. Players must check in daily through the STUDENT HEALTH CHECK app. Click HERE for access.
3. Players must wear a face mask at all times during practice.
4. Players will be assigned to a designated POD. They must stay in thier POD for all practices.
5. Players will need to bring their own water, cleats and tennis shoes.
6. Players will need to maintain 6ft apart at ALL times.
Thank you for your coorperation in following our saftey protocols!!!
You can find current updates on our North Central Football Page.
New Player Information
3 Items need to be completed before a player may be eligible to practice/participate.
Gear Provided: Players will check out the following items. Players will responsible for fees if items are lost.
- Shoulder Pads
- Football Girdle
- Practice & Game Uniforms
Additional Equipment Needed:
Players will need to provide their own cleats and mouthguard.
Varsity Team Dinners
Dinners are potluck style, held in the Cafeteria the day before the scheduled game. Parents sign up weekly to contribute to the dinner. Please email email@example.com to recieve communications. Parent Volunteers are a must to make these dinners happen for our players! Thanks in advance for your support!
- Like Us on FACEBOOK-North Central Football- to stay up to date on current events!
- Check out the MAX Preps and NW Preps Now tabs for stories and stats.