We strive to provide the BEST middle school experience for your child. Many of the activities we offer here at SAC are unfunded and don't happen at other middle schools. This is because of your PTG. Sacajawea PTG is solely funded by your direct donation. Parents tell us that they don't want to sell cookie dough, wrapping paper, chocolates, etc... If every parent donated a minimum of $20 our PTG would net $16,000 to support student activities and events. Funds are getting low... You can send cash or checks to the office, or use the Pay Pal link below. Thank you for supporting the SAC PTG.
Dear Sacajawea Community,
The Sacajawea Parent Teacher Group (PTG) is proud to announce the annual Sac Gives Project. Once again, Sac families will have the opportunity to share in the holiday spirit by providing for our own Sac families in need. To participate, you may anonymously shop for a Sac student and/or their family. You may simply give a monetary donation, or you may give your time. By choosing one of the options below, you will be able to select a family size of your choice. A PTG volunteer will be in contact with you about what specific sizes and items you will be shopping for.
If you would simply like to donate money to Sac Gives, please click on the Paypal link below and follow the directions. You are always welcome to send a check in to the office at any time for this wonderful project. Please write your check out to Sac PTG and in the memo line, please put Sac Gives.
Thank you so much for your generosity. We look forward to another successful year of giving.
Kristin Markham and Julie Toillion
Sac Gives Coordinators
Directions for Giving:
Please choose one or more of the following options. While we try to directly match your giving choices, you will be matched up according to Sac families with the greatest needs. E-mail Julie Toillion at firstname.lastname@example.org with the number of your choice(s) and you will be notified in a few weeks with the specifics of your donation. Thanks again.
1. My family and I are happy to purchase a gift(s) for a single student.
2. My family and I are happy to purchase gifts for a student + 2 family members (3 people total)
3. My family and I are happy to purchase gifts for a student + 3 family members (4 people total)
4. My family and I are happy to purchase gifts for a student + several family members (large family)
5. My family and I are happy to donate wrapping paper, bows, ribbons, and/or gift tags to use by the Sac gives committee to help wrap the givts. (We are in need of large sized wrapping boxes and large gift bags)
6. My family and I are happy to donate or time to help wrap gifts at the Sac Gives Wrapping Party on Wednesday, December 4th from 4 pm to 7 pm at Sacajawea Middle School.
- President- Hilary Kozel
- Treasurer- Kate Sheffield
- Volunteer Coord.-Amy Roth
- Secretary- Temira Hatch
- Sac Gives- Julie Toillion
- Sac Gives- Kristin Markham