The Sac PTG provides funding and activities to enrich the middle school experience. Our programs support students as well as teachers/staff. We don't ask you to sell anything or go to an auction, instead our efforts are solely funded by your direct donations (THANK YOU!). Current PTG programs include:
- Teacher Grants (such as sets of classroom books, classroom enhancements like Whiteboards, supplies, calculators, etc.)
- Quarterly 7th & 8th Grade Honor Roll Celebrations
- Annual End-of-Year 8th Grade Celebration
- Teacher and Staff Appreciation Efforts
- SAC GIVES holiday Program to assist our students/families in need (note-additional fundraising specific to Sac Gives occurs in November/December)
To find out about volunteer opportunities and to receive important information and updates throughout the year, please send your contact information to Sac PTG.
Sign up to receive PTG emails here: https://forms.gle/ta2wsJmJKyj398aC9
The PTG will have a focused one week fundraising drive in the fall, but donations are needed and appreciated any time! To donate, please click on the Paypal link below and follow the directions. You are also always welcome to send cash or a check into the office at any time during business hours.