Sports - Scroll down for more info!
Stay active and look for upcoming events in your school newsletter or check with the office for more information.
- 2022-23 Sports Schedules HERE!
- Purchase your GSL Sports Passes HERE!
- NFHS Network - How to purchase a subscription - Click HERE!
- LC's Band Playing the Fight Song
- WIAA Eligibility Center
- LCHS Booster Club - Volunteer HERE!
- Hart Field is located on the South Hill in Spokane, WA. Click HERE for directions.
1. Register to participate using the FinalForms
Registration for Spokane Public Schools athletics and activities is now being done through FinalForms, an online data management service that replaces FamilyID. FinalForms saves data from season-to-season and year-to-year, meaning families will never need to enter the same information twice. FinalForms also pre-populates data wherever possible, saving time for families registering multiple students.
To get started, access the FinalForms Parent Playbook. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Use Support” if you need assistance.
You may review your data at any time to verify it is current. You will be required to sign your forms once per year and after any update.
IMPORTANT: You will receive an account confirmation email from FinalForms. Please click the link and follow the steps to login and access your student(s) information. If you do not receive the email and want to register your student, please contact your school’s Athletic Director.
Registration for fall sports is open now.
2. Updated Sports Physical
- A current physical must be on file. Physical forms are good for two years.
- Click HERE for a printable physical form.
3. Purchase your GSL card
- GSL cards can be purchased online HERE.
- GSL cards can also be purchased in the LC Business Office.
START DATES: 8/22/22 (Football 8/17/22)
START DATES: Gymnastics, Basketball & Wrestling 11/14/22
START DATE: 2/27/23 (Baseball, Fast Pitch, Golf, Boys Soccer, Tennis, Track/Field)