Sports - Scroll down for more info!
Stay active and look for upcoming events in your school newsletter or check with the office for more information.
- SPS Community, please join us from Sept 26-30 during the One Spokane Stadium Week to celebrate the grand opening! For more information, please visit Spokane Public Facilities District and Spokane Public Schools.
- Purchase All Game Tickets ahead online to make attending games easier! - Click HERE for Hometown Ticketing to purchase a ticket to an event/game. Download the app for quicker access to all your tickets HERE
- Activity Buses from LC up to Hart Field- Head straight after school ends to behind the Fieldhouse on 5th Ave for activity buses to Hart Field. The last bus will leave at 2:45PM so make sure to head over quickly! Activity Bus Passes will be passed out the first few days by the buses by Dave Hughes; be sure to keep with you for the rest of the fall season. Extras will be in the Athletic Office (Room 150).
- 2023-24 Sports Schedules HERE on Arbiter or visit the GSL website for sports schedules HERE
- Click HERE for the 2023-24 NCAA Guide for the College-Bound Student-Athlete
- Parents/ families, purchase your family a 2023-24 GSL Sports Pass good for all regular season games HERE! Click HERE for the flyer to scan the QR code.
- Students- Purchase your student ASB/GSL card for all sports/school activities by clicking HERE.
- NFHS Network - How to purchase a subscription - Click HERE!
- LC's Band Playing the Fight Song
- WIAA Eligibility Center
- LCHS Booster Club - Volunteer HERE!
- Hart Field is located on the South Hill in Spokane, WA. Click HERE for directions.
1. Register to participate using the FinalForms
Registration for Spokane Public Schools athletics and activities is now being done through FinalForms, an online data management service that replaces FamilyID. FinalForms saves data from season-to-season and year-to-year, meaning families will never need to enter the same information twice. FinalForms also pre-populates data wherever possible, saving time for families registering multiple students.
To get started, access the FinalForms Parent Playbook. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Use Support” if you need assistance.
You may review your data at any time to verify it is current. You will be required to sign your forms once per year and after any update.
IMPORTANT: You will receive an account confirmation email from FinalForms. Please click the link and follow the steps to login and access your student(s) information. If you do not receive the email and want to register your student, please contact your school’s Athletic Director.
Registration for fall sports is open now.
2. Updated Sports Physical
- A current physical must be on file. Physical forms are good for two years.
- Click HERE for a printable physical form.
3. Purchase your GSL card
- GSL cards can be purchased online HERE.
- GSL cards can also be purchased in the LC Business Office.
START DATES: 8/21/23 (Football 8/16/23)
START DATES: Gymnastics, Basketball & Wrestling 11/13/23
START DATE: 2/26/24 (Baseball, Fast Pitch, Golf, Boys Soccer, Tennis, Track/Field)