Click here for a video tutorial on uploading to Pictavo
We need your help. Send in pictures for the Ferris HS Yearbook. Here are some pictures we are looking for:
- Senior Portraits (see info below)
- Senior Salutes (see info below)
- Summer Fun
- Students w/ Pets
- Spirited Saxons
- Students w/ Cars
- Students w/ Jobs
- Students w/ Hobbies and Outside Activities
- Students at Lunch
- Best Friends
- Ferris Siblings
- Ferris Fashion
- Students in Masks
- Fine Arts
Our first preference is that you send pictures through our yearbook software website, Pictavo Community, at https://commpe.pictavo.com/PictavoSchool/FindSchool. Once you register you may send in a whole variety of photos to be considered for the yearbook. Make sure you put them in the right folder and type up a caption for the photo, also, leave your phone number so that we can contact you if we need more info.
You could also deposit hard copies in Mr. Cox’s box in the Public Office or mail them to Mr. Cox at Ferris HS, 3020 E 37th, Spokane, WA 99223.
Finally, you could e-mail Mr. Cox and attach photos at email@example.com.
SENIOR PORTRAIT DEADLINE: November 1, 2022
Photos must be named with the LAST NAME FIRST, FIRST NAME. Example: Smith,Tom.jpg
Image size: 750 X 900 pixels or 2.5 X 3 inches
Most Senior photos have a maximum head size of 2”.
Measurement is from the top of the hair to the point of the chin.
TIFF or JPEG at 300 resolution.
SENIOR SALUTE DEADLINE: April 1, 2023
Dear Parents of Seniors,
Please take a moment to remember the friends and memories that were part of your high school experience. High school is a significant time in life, and a yearbook keeps the friends, events, and memories alive for years after graduation. This year the Ferris Exeter is pleased to again offer the parents of graduating seniors a chance to place a special message to their seniors in the yearbook. These messages are called “Senior Salutes,” and they can be purchased in multiple sizes starting at $25 per 1/8 page, $50 for 1/4, $100 for 1/2, & $200 etc.
We now offer an online submit option for Sr. Salutes!
Sizing & Cost
They can be purchased in multiple sizes starting at $25 per 1/8 page, $50 for 1/4, $100 for 1/2, & $200 for a full page.
For more information, see Pictavo's Website.
Two Submit Options:
1) In Pictavo, create an account, SKIP THE "SCHOOL CODE", and follow the steps, YOU HAVE TO TYPE IN "ALL4FREE" in the promo code when at check-out because the Spokane Public Schools does not allow us to collect $ from a 3rd party.
2) You can also submit to Mr. Cox's school mailbox or email
. Include picture(s) & words. We will create the ad for you.
Pay at the Ferris Business Office. DO NOT PAY PICTAVO
- 1/8th Page “Senior Salute”: For $25 you may purchase a one-eighth page space in the yearbook. In this space we will print your personal message to your graduating senior and a photo you supply to accompany the message. Standard for this size is 1 or 2 pictures and less than 50 words.
- Larger “Senior Salutes”: For $50, $100, $200, you may purchase a quarter, half, or full-page space in the yearbook. You may supply more pictures to accompany your personal message to your graduating senior.
We have a limited number of pages reserved for Senior Salutes, so they will be accepted on a first-come/first-served basis. In the past most parents have designed their own Senior Salutes/Ads in Pictavo Community. If that is difficult, we can design it for you, just send us the pictures, words, and size you want to firstname.lastname@example.org.
QUESTIONS: Contact Mr. Cox at Timdc@spokaneschools.org