College & Career Readiness
Spokane County virtual college fair 2020
Click on the link above to go to the event calendar. Remember:
- You will need to register for EACH session you plan to attend. Once registered, you will receive an email with a Zoom link to that session.
- Each session will include 2 hours:
- 1st hour is brief overview from each school
- 2nd hour is breakout rooms where you will choose which room to attend based on which school you want to hear more about. Break out rooms are live, so you can ask questions as well.
- You can attend as many sessions as you wish, there is no charge and there is no limit. Just remember to click on the registration link for each session.
- Please consider attending sessions that are NOT during class time.
College representative virtual presentations
This year Ferris and LC are partnering on college and scholarship virtual presentations. Each presentation will be live with the Ferris admissions rep and will offer an opportunity for you to ask questions and receive answers live.
- Seattle University • October 5 @ 2:00pm
- ROTC Washington • October 6 @ 6:30pm
Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines ROTC reps from WA colleges will be in this presentation.
- Act Six • October 6 @ 2:00pm
(meeting ID 862 1231 8049; Password 611170)
- Grand Canyon University • October 8 @ 2:00pm
- Washington State University • October 13 @ 2:00pm
- University of Montana • October 13 @ 3:00pm
- Montana State University • October 19 @ 2:15pm