College & Career
T-2-4 College & Career Fair
Who: 11th and 12th grades only
When: Monday, October 3rd
- 11th grade will attend WITH their 1st period class
- 12th grade will attend WITH their 2nd period class
How: 2 minute registration REQUIRED, much of the requested registration info is optional
Click HERE to REGISTER.
** Click HERE to see participating college/career representatives!
- Seniors must have a FSA ID before beginning their FAFSA (opens October 1st)
- Register for your FSA ID now at Create Account | Federal Student Aid (takes about 10 minutes)
- You will need your social security number to register for a FSA ID. If you do not have a social security number, contact Mr. Baltzell who will help navigate fianancial aid with you!
NEXT, beginning your FAFSA on October 1st at FAFSA® Application | Federal Student Aid
Full FAFSA Walkthrough: 2022-2023 FAFSA Walkthrough Video English - YouTube
If college academic requirements (CADRs) have been met and a 3.0 cumulative GPA attained, seniors may apply to the following colleges and receive Automatic Acceptance:
WSU, EWU, Western Washington Univ. , Evergreen College, Central Washington Univ.
Many private and public Colleges and Universities have forgone the SAT/ACT requirement. Check with your schools of interest for further details.
College and Career Coordinator
509.354.6399YOU MUST COMPLETE THE SURVEY BY MAY 8 IN ORDER TO BE INCLUDED IN THE SENIOR SIGNING DAY, FRIDAY, MAY 28 - 5TH PERIOD.