Rate is $45/day per child. A minimum of a three week enrollment (three days per week) is required. Full-day rates apply with no hourly rate.
Summer Express is billed monthly and received only at the downtown district office. Payments will not be taken at summer site locations.
Payment is due by the first of the month and must be received in full by the fifth of that same month. Payments received after the fifth of the month will be charged a 10 percent late payment fee on the unpaid balance up to $50.
Four ways to make payments:
- In the drop box on the front of the Administration Building
- Mail payments to Spokane Public Schools Express, 200 N. Bernard, Spokane, WA 99201.
- Deliver to district cashiers. Available during the summer from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Pay online using the link in your e-statement.
- No illness or vacation credit will be given during Summer Express.
- Schedule changes must be received in writing in the Express Billing office by the 23rd of the month to take effect the following month and accomodated on based on space availability.
- The last day to withdraw from the Summer Express program and receive a refund of any tuition you paid is June 5. All withdrawals must be in writing. An email to firstname.lastname@example.org is the preferred method.
Register for Summer Express
The following forms must be completed for each child turned into the billing office downtown:
**Parents of children needing licensed nursing care must report the dates that such services are needed during the summer by June 1, 2019. Parents report these dates to the school nurse at their child's school. Parents must provide such services on any day that has not been previously scheduled. Licensed nursing care includes such tasks as calculating insulin dosage and administering insulin. If you have any questions, please contact your school nurse.