Wishing Tree Books
Wishing Tree Books is a (mostly) children’s local bookstore in the Perry District with three offers for SPS employees:
- 15% off school orders of $200 or more.
- In-Store Book Fairs give 10% back to your school with very little effort for PTGs.
- Libro.FM, an audiobook subscription service that benefits independent bookstores, allows all SPS employees to sign-up for free audiobooks! No paid subscription required. Use this link and select “Educator ALC’s” from the dropdown. (Available to all SPS employees.)
Contact: 509.315.9875 or wishingtreebookstore.com
Best of Broadway tickets
SPS employees receive discounted pricing and waived per-ticket fees to Best of Broadway productions. Use Promo Code SPSDISCOUNT at broadwayspokane.com.
Choose "Promo Code" from the top of the page to see a list of all the ticket deals
Monster Jam tickets
Save up to 20 percent per ticket to the Monster Jam at the Spokane Arena Friday, Feb. 21; Saturday, Feb. 22; and Sunday Feb. 23.
To purchase tickets, call 1-866-248-8740, Opt 3
The deadline to order is Thursday, Feb. 13, at 11 a.m.
HomeStreet Bank – Hometown Home Loan Program
SPS employees are eligible for exclusive home financing benefits with the Hometown Home Loan Program offered through HomeStreet Bank. These mortgage benefits offer savings on both closing costs and discounted services from HomeStreet Bank partners. Benefits include discounted services and fees, such as reduced loan origination fee, closing costs, real estate commissions, home inspections, escrow fees, and other expenses. The benefits also extend to your immediate family members. Free homebuyer seminars are available.
Lenovo Technology Discount
SPS employees are eligible for exclusive discounts on Lenovo products. Visit us online for additional information.
Office 365 Student/Staff Advantage Program
Office 365 - Student/Staff Advantage Program Spokane Public Schools enrolled students and current staff who are using SPS81.org Office 365 at school and home have the opportunity to participate in the Microsoft Student/Staff Advantage program. This program provides five free in home installs of the full version of the latest Microsoft Office Suite and access to all Microsoft Office 365 mobile apps. Visit our site to get started.
YMCA of the Inland Northwest
Amenities and benefits apply to all members. Provide verification: Check Stub, Business Card or Badge to receive discounts. CORPORATE PAYROLL DEDUCTION OPTION for all full-time SPS employees only: Payroll Deduction Benefit at all five YMCA locations. Benefits: No Joiner Fee, No Registration Fee, begin with a prorated monthly amount and receive 10% off the Monthly Draft through payroll deduction. Sign up at any YMCA of the Inland Northwest locations, by completing an Authorization Form and providing SPS ID. Take advantage of this wonderful wellness benefit!
Corporate pay link.
Contact: Carrie Clanton
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP OPTION: SPS employees receive 50% off the Joiner Fee & 10% off the Monthly Dues! See corporate flier on website for adjusted discounts, amenities and benefits with corporate membership
Contact: Carrie Clanton
Website: Corporate membership
All YMCA Members now have Nationwide Memberships. Experience the adventure today!
Provident Funding: Mortgage & Loan
With the Provident Funding Mortgage Benefit Program™, you will benefit from:
- Exclusive 0.25% closing cost discount on top of our industry low rates
- Home purchase or refinance loans for primary homes, second homes or investment homes
- Closing times of 30-days or less on average
- Online account to securely download/upload documents and track loan progress 24/7
- Industry unique Conditional Approval for purchases, the next best thing to cash offers
*Discount is 0.25% of the loan amount and discount amount varies based on the new loan amount and property state. The Provident Funding Mortgage Benefit Program is available to the employees of enrolled companies when applying for a new home loan and cannot be combined with other discounts. Employees must apply for financing with Provident Funding directly via provident.com or by calling 1-888-547-4050 in order to participate. The offer of this discount does not constitute guarantee to lend.
Contact: Dino Ordonez
RCG Auto Logistics LLC: Auto Shipping
RCG logistics offers an exclusive 10% discount on vehicle shipping anywhere in the United States. This is offered to all SPS employees. At booking just provide us with proof of employment with ID.
Contact: Daniel Misin
Pantry Fuel, LLC
SPS employees get to enjoy 10% off ALL of our meal and food and will get FREE delivery when we deliver to 3+ employees at their school in the same week. - Use the discount code "SPSemployee" on our website when checking out to receive 10% off all meals. WWW.PANTRYFUEL.COM - Contact us if 3 or more employees will be ordering in the same week so we can deliver to you for FREE.
Contact: Jennifer Stuchell
10% off any foil & cut with any school District ID. One offer per visit.
Contact: any stylist
Avis Car Rental
LawnStarter lawn care is offering all SPS employees $20 off from the first service. LawnStarter offers professional lawn mowing and landscaping services at the touch of a button. Visit our website and use promo code: edu20 upon sign up.
Contact: Jay Betts
MUV Fitness is passionate about helping you get results!
Employee Rate is $0 enrollment and $24/mo.
Family add on per person $0 enrollment and $19/mo.
You must enroll through your wellness representative for MUV to get this rate!
- You pay first and last month’s dues to start per person.
- Monthly Billing is done thru ACH
- Annual Maintenance Fee of $35 a year per person. It occurs 90 days after joining and comes out once a year.
- Month to Month and no long term commitment. All club access, All Classes Included
- You can only get this rate by enrolling thru your MUV Representative. See below
- When you join you receive 2 (1hour) sessions with a trainer to get you started on your goals, needs and what you want to accomplish along with making sure you are doing your workouts with correct from and injury free!
- Each month you get a ½ hour coaching session with your trainer to help you track your progress, tweak your workouts and ask them questions. They will keep you accountable and motivated to achieve your goals.
Contact: Julie Greeley
Phone: 509.747.2500 (leave message)