Carhartt of Spokane
SPS employees receive a corporate discount at Carhartt of Spokane. All district staff receive a 15% discount. You must show your SPS badge at checkout to receive the discount.
This discount applies to in-store purchases only, though the store can place an online order for people in the store if necessary.
HomeStreet Bank – Hometown Home Loan Program
SPS employees are eligible for exclusive home financing benefits with the Hometown Home Loan Program offered through HomeStreet Bank. These mortgage benefits offer savings on both closing costs and discounted services from HomeStreet Bank partners. Benefits include discounted services and fees, such as reduced loan origination fee, closing costs, real estate commissions, home inspections, escrow fees, and other expenses. The benefits also extend to your immediate family members.
Free homebuyer seminars are available:
For additional program information visit: Spokane Public Schools | HomeStreet Bank Affinity Client.
Contact: Steve Morgensen 509.209.2547
Lenovo Technology Discount
SPS employees are eligible for exclusive discounts on Lenovo products. Visit us online for additional information.
MUV Fitness is passionate about helping you get results!
- Employee Rate is $0 enrollment and $29/mo. (Save $138 at enrollment and $20/month on retail membership rate)
- Family Add-On Rate $0 enrollment and $24/mo. per person (Save $15/month on retail membership rate)
*YOU MUST ENROLL THROUGH YOUR CORPORATE WELLNESS REPRESENTATIVE AT MUV FITNESS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS RATE*
- Memberships are month-to-month with no contract and include access to all MUV Fitness locations.
- You pay enrollment, plus first and last month’s dues at time of enrollment.
- Monthly billing is done by ACH through a bank account.
- Annual Maintenance Fee of $55 is assessed to each membership 90 days after joining, and on that date annually.
- Your membership includes all group exercise classes, as well as 2 (1hour) sessions with a personal trainer to get you started on a safe and effective workout program. Each month you get one ½ hour coaching session with your trainer to help you on track.
⇒ To enroll online or schedule an appointment for a facility tour contact, email "Spokane Public Schools" and your full name to: Holly Childers
Sort & Order: Professional Organizing
Get organized! Sort & Order works with you to create unique systems & strategies that help you get organized, stay organized & live a happier life.
Spokane Fitness Center
Health. Lifestyle. Happiness.
Spokane Fitness Center
Our All-Access Memberships include Tanning, Group Fitness Classes, Women's Center, Pool & Spa, Sauna & Steam Rooms, Basketball, Racquetball, 2 Free Personal Training Sessions and Access to All 3 Locations!
All-Access Discount for SPS Employees:
- 70% off enrolment fees and 25% off monthly dues. ($189 savings)
- $30 enrolment and $29.99/month.
- Optional Membership Add-Ons:
- Family Plan, Locker Rental, Team Training (Valley Location Only), Additional Personal Training.
All billing comes out the 1st of the month. First months dues will be prorated. Monthly billing is done via Direct Debt. Annual Maintenance Fee of $30 will be applied second month of billing. Please bring proof of employment and discount code SpokanePublicSchools to enroll online, or at our North Location (110 W Price Ave) or Valley Location (14210 E Sprague Ave).
Wishing Tree Books
Wishing Tree Books is a (mostly) children’s local bookstore in the Perry District with three offers for SPS employees:
- 15% off school orders of $200 or more.
- In-Store Book Fairs give 10% back to your school with very little effort for PTGs.
- Libro.FM, an audiobook subscription service that benefits independent bookstores, allows all SPS employees to sign-up for free audiobooks! No paid subscription required. Use this link and select “Educator ALC’s” from the dropdown. (Available to all SPS employees.)
Contact: 509.315.9875 or wishingtreebookstore.com
Use promo code SPSDISCOUNT at www.broadwayspokane.com/promotions to see select performances at a discount for the upcoming season.
YMCA of the Inland Northwest
Corporate Pay Program: 10% discount on Monthly Membership Dues and Join Fee is waived when enrolling in the payroll deduction option for all full-time SPS employees only.
Amenities and benefits apply to all members, must provide verification: Check Stub, Business Card or Badge to receive discount. Available at all five YMCA locations, sign up at any YMCA of the Inland Northwest locations by completing an Authorization Form and providing SPS ID. Take advantage of this wonderful wellness benefit!
Corporate Pay Program
Contact: Carrie Clanton
Corporate Membership Option: (no payroll deduction) 50% off the Join Fee & 10% off Monthly Membership Dues. See Corporate Membership website for available discounts, amenities and benefits.